- Core strengths & specialties include programmatic buying, advertiser/network management, search demand optimization, new business development, business project analysis, strategic planning & negotiation, key account management , programmatic stack analysis, tech and business parameter based data analysis , ad exchanges, RTB platforms and client management
- Daily Account Management of pay per click accounts through platforms like Google EBDA, prebid & Native ads through Tier 1 countries
- Generating weekly and Monthly reporting, pitch desks , communicating with clients to get understand the business trends
- Working on big revenue projects like Appnexus, Triplelift, Nativo and Webmd to strategize campaign structuring, revenue goals
- Optimizing Campaigns to improve CPC, CPM, CTR and conversions.
- Handled high-profile accounts worth up to $1M while overseeing team of 10 employees
- Strategizing Email Marketing Activities to improvise lead generation
- Collaborating with sales team to plan the campaigns for the month
- Build New innovative campaigns for promotion of courses offered
- Segmentation of target audience
- Building strategy on increasing Opt in base
- Conducting Audit on Lead Management
- Maintenance of landing pages
- Inventory Management, setting up Ad campaigns, optimization, generate reports and troubleshooting tech issues.
- Accountable for overall campaign management, campaign analysis as well as Key Account management.
- Develop strategies to achieve the maximum level of awareness amongst the target audience.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals by working as a team player.
senior campaign manager
- Technical activation of social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest
- Monitoring and optimising of campaigns across multiple platforms
- Custom reporting on campaigns, providing strong insights, according to the original campaign strategy and KPI’s, and recommendations for future optimisations
- Collaborating and communicating with clients in order to adapt the campaigns to the clients objectives and goals.
- Campaign management, including the development of strategy, research initiatives and identifying risk and benefit opportunities.
- Working with internal and external team-members and stakeholder to delivery international projects and campaigns.
- Engagement and collaborative work with influential stakeholders and decision informers.
- Development of social media campaigns and analysis of social media impact data.
- Oversee project finances and budgets.