Campaign Manager Resume Examples
- Day-to-day management of a donor portfolio representing $500,000 in annual giving.
- Promote planned giving with major individual donors.
- Coordinate acknowledgements for all gifts and pledges.
- Organize events, mailings, and campaign materials.
- Preside over department and programming budgets.
- Met or exceeded sales goals for the campaign.
- Oversaw team leaders and agents and monitored effectiveness of each area.
- Effectively managed the campaign concurrently to increase company revenue.
- Upheld client satisfaction by designing accurate and detailed timelines for action plans and alerting clients of changes.
- Maintained account information accuracy by communicating frequently with agents and account executives.
- Directed team of 100 agents and support
- Conducted weekly performance review with the client.
- Website promotional campaign management of up to 115 clients
- Work on the back-end of sites to create new pages and content for the site, also including feature changes and inserting tracking codes for Google Analytics
- Producing monthly reports for clients and reviewing them with the client to confirm the campaigns effect on the business.
- Running Google AdWords for clients companies and websites
- Updating clients Google My Business accounts with specials and creatives on request
- Data analysis on advertising campaigns and making decisions there after to further better the campaigns performance
- Website access management for the department to the Kenesis platform
- Developing and executing strategic sales & marketing programs that are focused on building market awareness, creating demand generation, driving revenue, and consistently achieving business goals.
- Build, optimize, and scale effective marketing campaigns to deliver on lead generation goals within allocated budgets.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience, for developing, executing, and managing company website development strategy.
- Manage multiple platforms such as Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Criteo, Google Ad Words, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics for a single project.
- Manage digital budget Research, drive, and influence the adoption of new modern marketing tactics and channels across the Growth organization.
- Frequent meetings with clients and presenting the product decks for business.
- Knowledge of B2B sales, marketing.
- Support sales team / advertiser as needed (data collection and research)
- Management of campaign performance, delivery and make optimization recommendations
- Manage and service clients to ensure accurate ad trafficking fulfillment and quality controls across multiple websites
- Managed performance improvement plans for bottom performers
- Oversaw all campaign operations directly, including a robust field program which recruited over 400 volunteers, completed over 100k calls to voters, and sent over 50k texts.
- Fundraised over $100k for a grassroots campaign for homeless rights
- Managed political relations for campaign, receiving endorsements from organizations like The ACLU of Colorado and the Denver Democratic Party
- Interviewed, hired and trained new employees for agent position
- Hired and managed campaign staff of 14. Negotiated contracts with all vendors and staff and supervised departmental work in grassroots organizing, digital marketing, data acquisition and targeting, political outreach, media production, communications, polling, research and direct mail.
- Drafted and supervised the campaign budget. Managed the in-house fundraising team and digital program to raise over 1.4 million dollars, on track for a 2.5-million-dollar program. Ranked #5 in the nation for low-dollar donations.
- Oversaw the development of the communications program, drafting press releases, rapid response, talking points, speeches, op-eds, social media, policy, and video production. Secured interviews for the candidate on all local news outlets (TV, radio and print) and interviews on national outlets such as Fox, MSNBC, and CNN.
- Managed political and stake holder relationships, securing endorsements from 3 Congressional Members, 24 Florida Legislators, and countless national organizations and local elected officials.
- Successfully conducted the ‘Awareness Campaign for Environment Conservation’ on the purpose of awaring ten thousand people about effects of climate change on agricultural sectors of Terai region of Nepal through ‘Mechi-Mahakali Cycle Rally’.
- Defined all campaign roles and filled positions.
- Worked with traditional media to obtain coverage of key events.
- Raised awereness in Schools,colleges,local people
- Worked for Mr.S. Thirunavukarasar, Member of Parliament, Indian National Congress during 2019 general elections.
- Coordinated with IT cell in framing the local issues to address in the campaign.
- Analysing the campaign outreach in Trichy Parliamentary Constituency.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as daily reports.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of E-commerce & online publishers including world-renowned content sites, financial sites to increase their annual turnover by $xx Million
- Tracking, monitoring and analysing the key metrics for assessing a campaign’s performance; delivering 50% QoQ growth in revenues for the last 5 Quarters.
- Preparing reports from a large pool of data, analyse client accounts to maximize using insight and customer intelligence to execute campaign performance plans
- Recommended & implemented multiple website & landing page redesign projects to increase the on-page conversion rates
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.