- Day-to-day management of a donor portfolio representing $500,000 in annual giving.
- Promote planned giving with major individual donors.
- Coordinate acknowledgements for all gifts and pledges.
- Organize events, mailings, and campaign materials.
- Preside over department and programming budgets.
- Met or exceeded sales goals for the campaign.
- Oversaw team leaders and agents and monitored effectiveness of each area.
- Effectively managed the campaign concurrently to increase company revenue.
- Upheld client satisfaction by designing accurate and detailed timelines for action plans and alerting clients of changes.
- Maintained account information accuracy by communicating frequently with agents and account executives.
- Directed team of 100 agents and support
- Conducted weekly performance review with the client.
- Website promotional campaign management of up to 115 clients
- Work on the back-end of sites to create new pages and content for the site, also including feature changes and inserting tracking codes for Google Analytics
- Producing monthly reports for clients and reviewing them with the client to confirm the campaigns effect on the business.
- Running Google AdWords for clients companies and websites
- Updating clients Google My Business accounts with specials and creatives on request
- Data analysis on advertising campaigns and making decisions there after to further better the campaigns performance
- Website access management for the department to the Kenesis platform
- Developing and executing strategic sales & marketing programs that are focused on building market awareness, creating demand generation, driving revenue, and consistently achieving business goals.
- Build, optimize, and scale effective marketing campaigns to deliver on lead generation goals within allocated budgets.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience, for developing, executing, and managing company website development strategy.
- Manage multiple platforms such as Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Criteo, Google Ad Words, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics for a single project.
- Manage digital budget Research, drive, and influence the adoption of new modern marketing tactics and channels across the Growth organization.
- Frequent meetings with clients and presenting the product decks for business.
- Knowledge of B2B sales, marketing.
- Support sales team / advertiser as needed (data collection and research)
- Management of campaign performance, delivery and make optimization recommendations
- Manage and service clients to ensure accurate ad trafficking fulfillment and quality controls across multiple websites
- Managed performance improvement plans for bottom performers