- Seasonal Position (Summer only).
- Coordinate and schedule staff members.
- Create and execute games and activities for 45 or more children.
- Monitor children during activities.
- Hiring and training 20+ employees for multiple program areas
- Supervising and offering constructive criticism to employees to help improve their skills
- Customer Service Representative for communication between troops and crews with Administration
- Making sure all parties involved (scouts, leaders, employees) participate in programs in a safe manner in accordance with the National Camp Standards of Scouting BSA and the American Camping Association
- Offering support to employees in need
- Development and improvement of program for current camping year and on forward
- Reports to Camping Director and relays information to the rest of camp
- Supervising camp staff, creating program schedule and coordinating partnerships with outside contractors
- Evaluating staff and programs on a weekly basis
- Developing programming based on established goals and objectives
- Implementing programs, ensuring safety protocols, and communicating with families on a daily basis
camp director (of handicraft)
- Manage and oversee lessons, programs, and other activities for the area
- CPR and First Aid course
- Child safety course
- Customer Service course
- weather safety course
- Oversaw hiring and training of staff, including but not limited to First Aid/CPR, educational programming, and conflict management skills
- Conflict Management and Mediation between staff, children, and parents
- Organized and implemented social and educational programs and events in accordance with state mandates and company policy
- Assist in preparing snacks and serving meals and refreshments to children.