- Diagnosed, repaired and calibrated pressure gauge, level transmitters, flow transmitters, pressure transmitters, temperature sensor and control valves.
- Calibrating the tools and equipment used for material testing in different industries.
- Ensuring all equipment are calibrated on periodic basis.
- Ensuring the master equipment used for calibration is best maintained and calibrated as per standard.
- Identifying and correcting measurement errors as necessary.
- Strong familiarity with calibration requirements,
- Responded to problems with processing and production equipment and completed timely repairs.
- Able to Calibrate the following Measuring Instrument :(a)Crimp height micrometer ,(b)Blade Micrometer, (c)Dial Thickness gauge, (d)Measuring tape, (e)Digital Force Gauge, (f)Weighing Scale
- Perform planning or scheduling of Calibration of Measuring Instruments
- Revision and Registration of Calibration Document
- Lead the group during system audit or certification
- Conduct Tool box meeting to subordinates
- Completed proactive maintenance and repair actions to keep equipment operating at peak levels.
- Used information in technical diagrams, schematics and manuals to understand operations and make successful repairs.
- Organized and directed maintenance shutdowns and startups.
- Dismantled defective machines and equipment and installed new or repaired parts.
- Implementation ofISO/TS-16949:2009.
- Calibration of Standard, Special type gauges and Instruments.
- Control and retain the history documents for calibration and inspection of gauges inline
- Supervision and operating skill to handle Measuring and TestingEquipment.
- To calibrate the Taper Thread Plug Gauge and Thread Ring gauge using FCDM and ULM.
- Analyzing internal and customer complaints with seven step of problem solving and “why why analysis”.
- Handling of internal complaints for Airgauges and troubleshoot the Problems.
- Keeping the devices of the customers (hospitals and industrial groups) always calibrated under the conditions of the contract
- Supporting the hospitals in case of urgent service requirements
- Assessing the quality of gauge vendors, dimensional inspection, documenting and verifying importitems.
- Participating as core team member of NABL( ISO/IEC17025) And (ISO/TS-16949:2009).