- Cook food and prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and, smoothies using standard formulas or following directions.
- Wrap menu item such as sandwiches and hot entrees for serving or for takeout.
- Plan and price menu items.
- Operate POS systems.
- Order cafe supplies
- Supervise staff
- Review problems involving service and staff performance
- Ensure high cleanliness standard
- Cleaned and inspected food preparation areas for safe and sanitary food-handling practices
- Oversaw food preparation, production, and presentation according to quality standards
- Developed and implemented strategies to enhance team performance, improve processes and increase efficiency
- Organizing the orders with incoming calls. Handled cash and card transactions
- Preparing or serving hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Setting up seating areas.
- Greeting guests, taking them to their seats, and presenting them with menus.
- Making sure that everyone is doing their job.
- Manage and oversee day to day running of cafe
- Managing and organizing all sales and accounts
- Managing, organizing, training and supervising all front of house, bar and kitchen staff
- Running artisan coffee bar
- Managing wages