- Setup and operate variety of woodworking machines and uses various handtools to fabricate and repair wooden cabinets and high-grade furniture
- Studie blueprints or drawings of articles to be constructed or repaired, and plans sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed.
- Marks outline or dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock, according to blueprint or drawing specifications.
- Set up and operate woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointer, mortiser, tenoner, molder, and shaper, to cut and shape parts from woodstock.
- Trims component parts of joints to ensure snug fit, using handtools, such as planes, chisels, or wood files.
- Bores holes for insertion of screws or dowels by hand or using boring machine.
- Glues, fits, and clamps parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit, using clamps or clamping machine.
- Select and order
- Train and direct numerous apprentice cabinet makers.
- Kitchens, vanities and wardrobes
- Commercial/domestic fitouts
- Built, finished, and installed custom cabinetry and furniture within given timeline.
- Installed trim, crown and base moulding.
- Operated power tools (i.e. miter saw, table saw, drills, band saw, etc.)
- Operated as team to build and install quality products
- Measure dimensions and verify level and alignment of cabinet specifications.
- Use tablesaws, powertools and handtools to construct cabinets.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Maintain records and documents to track progress reports.
- Organise all jobs and finished before due date.
- Double check all the doors, panels and fillers before send to 2pac.
- Produce or assemble components of articles, such as store fixtures, office equipment, cabinets, or high-grade furniture.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.)