Butler Resume Examples
- Give personalized services to guest. Handling Guest complaints. Anticipate guest needs. Provide favorite pillow menu. Reservation of tour excursion on board.
- Taking care of personalized MINIBAR services twice a day. Handling in Room Dining. Well versed knowledge about Breakfast tray, Dinner table setup. Everyday refilled Butler form MO8.
- On embarkation day setup Champagne bottle, canape, fruit basket, basic setup include Bathrobe, slipper, stationary and pool towel as per guest in suite room. Report maintenance of room as soon as possible.
- Extra care for COSTA CLUB guest’s and VIP as well as SPECIAL ATTENTION guest. Provide restaurant lunch and dinner menu on daily basis, book table for them when they embark on board. Organized special party in suite room as per guest’s request. Well versed about spirits, wine, champagne and alcohol.
- Providing personalized service to guests
- Having a deep knowledge of all hotel amenities for guests
- Working with all departments (housekeeping, food services, etc.) to meet guests’ needs
- Luggage carrier
- Personal assistant for the guest
- Provide high-level service
- Anticipate the expectations of the guest
- Room service
- Individual approach to each guest
- The decision of conflict situations
- Compliance with Marriott standards
- As a Butler I am task to assist VIP guest in their check in and check out process.
- Task to serve VIP Goodies in their room with VIP greetings signed by Hotel Manager.
- Task to turn down VIP rooms and cleaning the room as well, Par stocking of required amenities.
- Entertain guest in the ambassador lounge and anticipate their needs to provide quality service.
- Assisting guest in their cocktail food and drinks and task in making reports for inventory.
- Responsible and ensures the suite are well serviced and maintained to the highest standard.
- Organizing chauffeur for guests’ arrival and departure.
- Ensuring rooms are prepared prior to guests arrival.
- Greeting and assigning room to guests of hotel.
- Advising housekeeping staff when rooms are vacant and ready for cleaning.
- Making and confirming reservations for dining and island activities. (Horseback riding, Island Tour, Beach/ off-island Picnics, Fishing trips)
- Posting charges for rooms, food, liquor, by using POS system.
- Preparing for basic food service, such as setting up Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Afternoon tea and private dining.
- Assisted patients with personal requirements, including keeping spaces clean and helping with grooming.
- Handled incoming mail, bills and invoices and completed appropriate actions.
- Announce and demonstrate safety and emergency procedures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and
- Conversing with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
- Greets the guests during embarkation.
- Provides a variety of personalized services and information to all of the guests.
- Serves all food and beverage orders requested by the guests.
- Ensures assigned cabins are prepared before embarkation with all the amenities and informational materials required.
- Explains amenities and lay out, food and beverage service, dining options and any other related services.
- Maintains knowledge of the ship’s regular events, ports of call, and special functions by reviewing all available resources.
- Responds to guest complaints in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively and reports of all complaints to Cruise Manager for following up
- Ensure consistent appearance of spaces across facility
- Foster a welcoming environment for guests
- Anticipate and meets wide array of guest needs
- Assist with planning and delivering complimentary services
- Note special guest accommodations
- Process transactions, including check-ins, using point of sale system
- Inspect facility spaces before guest arrival/following departure
- Personal butler for Presidents, Ministers, General Managers and another VVIP guests
- Network with the guest before arrival, identify needs and expectations
- Tour of the hotel and description of services provided
- Execution of guest’s requests
- Amenities organize and control
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for guests
- Quick response to any requests of guests
butler (guest service associate)
- Meet guest when they arrive and getting them settle in their rooms.
- Anticipate guests needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc.
- Communicate with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for guests.
- Run errands for guests when necessary.
- Recommend and arrange amenities for guests.
- Remain well-groomed at all times.
- Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism and a pleasant demeanor.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.