- Cleaned seating and working areas.
- Assisted management and servers/bartenders when needed.
- Trained incoming bussers.
- Worked special events.
- Serve as a welcomer to guest as they are seated, provide the most elegant service possible.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to food or drink accommodations, while making sure other guest are pleased with food.
- Maintain the restaurant nice, neat, and clean. Keeping it presentable 100% of the time
- Refill the service stations so they’re never empty. Things like knifes, forks, spoons, plates, etc.
- Efficiently cleaned and organized large number of tables, dishes and trash sorted accordingly.
- Monitored guest area and responded to requests or cleaning needs promptly.
- Refilling beverage, candies, chips and baked goods.
- Clean dishes
busser, food runner, hostess
- seated guests (hosting)
- brought food and drink to guests
- prepared foods
- Train new bussers on restaurant procedures and ensure they meet standards.
- Assisted servers and chefs
- Cleared tables and organized restaurant “behind the scenes”
- Organized tip finances
- Led other bussers in restaurant duties
- Maintained cleanliness and productivity