- Clean restaurant / bathrooms
- Restock bottled drinks, pizza boxes, take-out boxes
- Make salads
- I would take trays from tables, wipe down tables, sweep, mop, take out the trash
- Cleaning and disinfecting of tables
- Wiping off dishes
- Maintaining a clean environment for customers
- Having great customer service
- Cleaned and maintained the dining room
- Running food and drinks to guests
- Catering to the guest’s needs and requests
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness as well as a proper setup.
- Inspect restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and clean restrooms when/if necessary.
- Management of dining room services such as cleaning tables, refilling drinks, and answering questions for customers.
- Keeping stock of items in the server room by washing and stocking dishes as well as monitoring the influx of customers.
busser/food runner/ barback/host
- providing good quality Japanese fine dining
- cleaning in and around tables
- resetting up tables with plates and chopsticks
- bringing empty dishes to bus cart
- taking bus cart to back kitchen to be cleaned
- serving alcohol beverages to customers
- disposing garbage