- Started as a busboy, moved up to a server at 18
- Clean and set tables
- Rolled silverware
- Prep salads and soups
- Served drinks and food
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee
- Clearing tables.
- Re-setting tables.
- Running orders.
- Kept close eye on customers to quickly spot leaving guests and clear tables for future patrons.
- Worked quickly, communicated with other staff and always looked for better ways of completing tasks to improve productivity and keep tables ready for incoming guests.
- Transported dirty utensils, dishes and trays to kitchen to support efficient cleaning.
- Monitored dining room inventory and replenished as necessary.
- Managed customer deliveries and assisted with carrying out orders to promote maximum satisfaction.
- Greeted customers and answered any questions.
- Collected trash, wiped up spills and removed trays to maintain fresh and clean customer areas.
- clean tables
- taking plates, utensils and drink ware to the kitchen to be washed
- make sure diners’ water glasses are full
- reset tables for the next service
- help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
- Help Set up Tables for eating arrangements.
- Make sure tables are cleaned off, and floors are swept before customers sit down
- Helper waiters/waitresses with food if needed.
- Clean off all dishes and bring them to dish washers, clean whole eating area, and put tables back to correct order.