- Responsible for knowing and enforcing all policies and procedures associated with Northeastern Campus Recreation
- Provide customer service and situation awareness training
- Responsible for set-up and clean up of various events held at the Community Center.
- Direct contact with clients to make sure everything is to their liking for best experience.
- Tour the facility on a regular basis and complete building checklist.
- Provide a high level of service to members, guests, and program participants.
- Assist in monitoring membership desk activities such as cash handling, locker distribution, and security procedures.
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures or arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.
- Serve as the point of contact with outside authorities for emergency or disturbances to operations and safety.
- Opening and closing city buildings
- Assisting visitors and referring them to programs that suit them
- Supervising visitors and employees
- Making sure building rules are being followed
- Accepting/Documenting payments and writing receipts
- Resolving situations with visitors not following guidelines, and making sure safety rules are being followed
building supervisor/camp counselor/parks crew
- Open/close building and work with little to no supervision
- Schedule and confirm appointments for court rentals and birthday parties.
- Check-in members and sign-up new members.
- Make sure building is always clean. Sweep, mop, vacuum.
- Understanding complete specification technically & commercially after the award of the project.
- Reviewing site progress for the designated area and creating a micro plan to execute.
- Raising site purchase requisition to Plan/Commercial team.
- Creating a detailed pour card and approving the same once job was done at the site.
- Creating a friendly work environment with workmen which increases the productivity of the job.
- Delivering quality induction talk to all the workers before starting the work.
- Delivering the toolbox talk to designated area workmen before commencing of works.