- Process work orders for maintenance or repair work.
- Assess and treat water supply.
- Maintain specialized equipment and machinery found in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Paint doors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
- Train and manage maintenance personnel.
- Communicate with individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Keep informed of every event occurring in the building, ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
- Maintenance of building; recording discrepancies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual .customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Resolve students complaints or answer students’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the building was locked up properly.
- Ensure that the game equipment was up to date and usable.
- Set up and tear down for events that were thrown at the college.
- Maintain the security and safety of the Student Union, users, and staff through opening/closing procedures and hourly rounds
- Communicate and enforce building policies and procedures; employ strong decision-making and conflict resolution skills with customer(s) when policies and/or procedures are violated
- Manage reservations (Room access, AV setups, checking room setups) in accordance with the daily schedule
- Provide emergency medical assistance including cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), basic First-Aid, and automatic external defibrillation (AED) when necessary
- Responsible for tenant deliveries
- Responsible for building upkeep
- Responsible for general security and oversight of tenant safety
- Responsible for coordinating activities at the complex