- Evaluating plans and supporting documents prior to the application for building permits.
- Conducting site inspections for compliance with plans submitted for building permit purposes prior for the application of occupancy permits
- Formulate mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify design, according to client engineering requirements.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of structures and engineering tools.
- Providing technical assistance and for various local offices and events.
- Attending training and seminar-workshops conducted by various organizations for the enhancement of work and discover new methods for civil engineering works.
building inspector / carpenter
- Performing property inspections for RTC group.
- Home renovations and refurbishments.
- 1st and 2nd fix carpentry and general building.
- Flooring, tiling, painting, roofing.
- Bathroom and Kitchen renovations.
- Pergola’s and carports.