- Lay and align bricks, blocks.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters’ hand or power tools
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structures undergoing construction
- Responsible for custom home construction which included obtaining bids, and ultimately contracts, with vendors.
- Consult with local council building personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Prepare quotes, budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports.
- Plan and organise direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Design and draw plans in AutoCAD Drawing Program software, adhering to industry specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Direct and supervise employees and subcontractors.
- Supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Generate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans.
- Travel to different destination as required such as Canberra, Ballina, Richmond and Woodford to erect and fit traffic railings and suspended under carriage walkways to motorway bridges.
- Reading levels, plans and specifications.
- Using various welders to erect railings.
- Liaising with engineers and drafts persons
- Working with crane and elevated work platforms.
- Construction of galvanizing plant.
- Designing, drafting plans and construction of office building.
- Clear understanding of contract specifications and fulfillment requirements by contractors/vendors
- Residential house construction from land purchase to final hand over.
- Renovations, extensions, insurance work for various agencies.
- Generate building reports for real estate and solicitors.
- Erecting and installing galvanizing safety walkways.
- Boxing and concreting wash bays, ramps, water dish drains, curbing and pipe pits.
- Fit gantry track systems.