- Leading the preliminary and detailed service life design and analysis of different structural components
- Preparing durability analysis report and concrete specification, determining concrete materials, mixtures and testing
- Providing construction services as arise during construction phase including reviewing submittals and answering contractors’ questions
- Preparing project management plan including risk management plan, quality management plan, document control plan, financial planning, etc.
- Performing review, quality control and independent checks on multiple reports, specifications, calculation books and design drawings
- Leading routine and detailed inspections across Canada, preparing or reviewing inspections reports and providing technical comments and recommendations
- Contributing to business development, including proposal preparation and sub-consultant contracts