- Established a safety culture with zero recordable injuries
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in the branches.
- Recruit staff members and oversee employee development.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organization to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, and sales.
- Coach sales reps through meetings and ride alongs
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of employees in bank branch
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit, real estate, and
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs. personal loans.
- Sell travel packages online
- Provide everyday cash position, estimate and analysis.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure Sales and Trading is in compliance with pre-determined trader limits and portfolio policies
- Monitor changes in banking regulations and report any impact to senior management, as well as foreign exchange market activity.
- Daily reconciliation and tracking of foreign currency bank activity.
- Ran a Branch Office for Vector Marketing
- Responsible for all recruiting, interviewing, training, and coaching of sales reps
- Sales rep sell $14,000 for 2 week SC2 Push period
- $30,000 in office sales
- promoted reps to The Leadership Academy within Vector Marketing
- Manage branch staff and daily operations of office.
- Enter payroll and mileage reimbursements for branch staff.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of credit contracts.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, including applicable service charges.
- Submit delinquent accounts to attorneys or small claims courts for collection.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and stability evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.