- Examine equipment to detect leaks, worn or loose parts, or other indications of disrepair. Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that machines are ready for operation.
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective machines maintenance.
- Travel to different Hospitals to service and maintain Dialysis machines by performing activities such as semi-annual, annual preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Install and configure new parts, including operating software upgrade.
- Maintain parts inventories and order any additional parts needed for repairs.
- Performed donor suitability screening, including vital signs, hematocrit, and temperature
- Phlebotomy for the collection of blood plasma using the automated plasmapheresis
- Set up and primed the plasmapheresis machine
- Ensured correct setting to plasmapheresis to donor
- Troubleshooted skills to ensure health and safety of donors throughout the process
- Monitored patients through plasma donation
- PMs & Repairs of Dialysis Machines
- Safety Officer
- Employee Equipment Inservices
- Perform general office duties, such as answering telephones, filing patient chart information
- Service and maintain Dialysis machines and Reverse Osmosis Water System Unit by performing activities such as Preventive Maintenance, Water Loop disinfection, and Repairs.
- Travel to different Clinic facilities to service machines or to provide emergency repair service.