- Identifying and collecting right samples for analysis.
- Fixation of the collected samples with adequate amount of proper fixative and labeling of the samples.
- Dissection of the samples.
- Tissue processing.
- Embedding of the tissues in paraffin wax.
- Section cutting of the samples and making the slides.
- Staining the slides
- Evaluation of environmental impact assessment
- Environment auditor
- Environmental inspection and inspection Conducting Surveys Project Assistant Stockholm
- Convention – Review, and Update of the National Implementation Plan – Provision of Service
- Investigate complaints and suspected violations regarding illegal dumping, pollution, pesticides, product quality, or labeling laws.
- Inspect waste pretreatment, treatment, and disposal facilities and systems for conformance to federal, state, or local regulations.
- Research and keep informed of pertinent information and developments in areas such as EPA laws and regulations.
- Develop pest management and control measures, and conduct risk assessments related to pest exclusion using scientific methods.
- Microscopic reading of the samples and interpreting the result.
- Making reports for the samples with in the time limit.
- Preparation of the chemicals that are using for histopathology; Davidson’s fixative,Stains(Haematoxylin & Eosin).
- Collect and analyze biological data about organisms and their environment.
- Communicate test results to state and federal representatives and general public.organisms and their environment.
- SOP updation and Maintaining all the lab documents.
- Maintain a good and clean working environment.
- Collection, isolation, preparation and testing of various human biological samples