- Schedule and receive beverage deliveries , checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Followed monthly inventory procedures.
- Estimate beer, wine ,liquor and other beverage consumption to anticipate amounts to be requisitioned.
- Shared knowledge of menu items and flavors, enabling customers to make personal decisions based on taste and interest, took customer orders, and managed cash register
- Responsible for the beverage inventory of three restaurants (Ciao, Bistro Saffron, Pho 8)
- Delegate the daily duties and responsibilities amongst all staff members
- Create and edit an extensive and unique cocktail menu
- Weekly inspections to ensure the restaurant and bar areas are safe and adequate to serve
- Responsible for nightly operations at Ciao as a Floor Manager.
- Be knowledgeable of current bar trends, popular cocktails and bar techniques, and of popular/unique wines, whiskeys, and spirits.
- Handling the beverage portfolio of the hotel across all the Food & Beverage outlets
- Ensuring the beverage cost of the hotel is maintained as per the budget at 21% – Achieved the same through beverage order rationalizing, beverage menu planning, tie-ups with beverage vendors
- Meeting the various beverage related budgets (Revenue, Wine bottles sold, Beverage units sold per cover) – Achieved through regular tasting sessions and training for associates, beverage package offers, targeted up-selling, cold calling for corporate events
- Conducted demand creation activities with beverage vendor partners like Paired dinners with whisky/ wine, Whisky/ Wine trails and tasting sessions for guests