bell captain/ concierge
- Transferred luggage, bags and other items from vehicles and main lobby to and from guest rooms with wheeled cart.
- Escorted guests to and from rooms and assisted with baggage.
- Delivered newspapers, mail, packages, faxes, and check-out invoices to guest rooms.
- Explained important features of guest rooms to travelers, including how TV remote, heating and cooling, WiFi access and locks worked.
- Greeted guests in pleasant manner upon arrival at hotel.
- Responded immediately to any guest requests or concerns and promptly resolved issues.
- Provided guests with information regarding hotel’s amenities, local attractions, nightlife, dining options, museums and concerts.
senior bell captain
- Worked with 119 rooms of property.
- Created personal yet professional relationships with regular guestsInsured guest satisfaction.
- I was responsible for supervising 5 – 10 employees per shift in the bell/valet department.
- Coordinate scheduling and location of bell staff.
- Enhanced record keeping procedures to maintain accountability of luggage delivered.