- Clean and sterilize scissors, combs, clippers, and other instruments.
- Cut and trim hair according to clients’ instructions and/or current hairstyles, using clippers, combs, hand-held blow driers, and scissors.
- Drape and pin protective cloths around customers’ shoulders.
- Question patrons regarding desired services and haircut styles.
- Clean work stations and sweep floors.
- Record services provided on cashiers’ tickets or receive payment from customers.
- Shampoo hair.
- Develop new styles and techniques.
- Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair and scalp or hairpieces with water, liquid soap, or other solutions.
- Bleach, dye, or tint hair, using applicator or brush.
- Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpieces, based on customers’ instructions, hair type and facial features, using clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors.
- Remove body and facial hair by applying wax
- .Keep records of client needs and preferences and the services provided.
- Tint eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Sterilize equipment and clean work areas.
- Called clients to confirm upcoming appointments
- Restocked linen and laundry in all areas of the spa~
- Kept workstation clean at all times and swept up hair prior to a new customer coming in.
- Scheduled appointments and maintained database to ensure people never got double-booked.
- Updated customer records to figure out what treatments clients received in the past to recommend them in the future.
- Sterilize equipment and clean work area.
- Recommending,demonstrating and sell beauty skincare products,service and packages to both men and women
- Perform facial therapy and services on customers
- Provide excellent customer service and beauty advice
- Perform stock take during opening and closing