- Freshman Boys Basketball: 2000-2008
- Freshman Girls Basketball: 2001-2002
- Eighth Grade Boys Basketball: 2009-2017
- Seventh Grade Girls Basketball: 2010-2014
basketball coach/ camp couselor
- Planned and executed team practices.
- Built “player-specific” workouts for individuals.
- Taught fundamentals and advanced skills to boys between the age of 6-16.
- Was in charge of 18 young men as camp counselor. It was a “live-in” camp meaning I was tasked with making sure they went to sleep and woke up on time. I was also in charge of making sure they were at their correct event or areas when I was not coaching.
- Head coach of the camp competitive team for 11-12 year old age group
- Led team to 6-1 record throughout the duration of the summer camp
- Awarded Coach of the Week award in week 3 of 7.
- Coach children ages 5 through 13.
- Instruct individuals or groups in basketball skills and game strategies.
- Evaluate athletes’ skills.
- Teach children the importance of integrity, good communication, and strong work ethic.
- Help improve individual and team concepts by leading progressive drills that boost self-esteem, develop communication skills and reward success.
- Teach children at the ages of 7-10 the importance of maintaining and developing ball handling skills and conditioning
- Emphasizing physical activity when not associating with certain sports
- Greet visitors and handle their inquiries and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Supervise and assign duties to workers engaged in coaching and educating youths once improving skills
- Operate equipment to improve physical activity
- Observed swimmers to find and correct faults and provide feedback on performance
- Mediated conflicts between swimmers to maintain positive atmosphere and preserve team morale
- Guided students on improving swimming speeds, developing kicking techniques and maintaining breathing
- Encouraged everyone to cultivate strong work ethic by demonstrating diligence, patience and respect for others
- Maintained equipment, facilities and inventory to avoid accidents, mishaps and damage
- Motivated athletes to become stronger, more agile and more effective through training habits and proper nutrition