- Instruct coaches, athletes, parents, medical personnel, or community members in the care and prevention of athletic injuries.
- Instructed youth players in the fundamentals of baseball.
- Educated players on the rules of baseball, game strategies, and performance principles to achieve desired results.
- Developed training and practice session programs and routines designed to improve athletic performance.
- Planned, organized, and conduct practice sessions.
- Provided training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice that prepared athletes for games.
- Planned and directed physical conditioning programs that enabled athletes to achieve maximum performance.
- Evaluated athletes’ skills and performance to determine their fitness and potential.
- Monitored players use of equipment and ensured safe and proper use.
- Adjusted coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of players.
- Give hands-on instruction on hitting, throwing and catching a baseball.
- Teach strategy and baseball IQ. (Awareness & Theory)
- Organise and manage student-athletes for practice and competition.
- Set line-ups and rotation for competition.
- Run weekly skills clinics for youth baseball players of all ages
- Coach multiple teams ranging from 12u-18u
- Give personal lessons for specific skills