- Remain responsive to the needs of the Bartender on duty.
- Continuously keep all of the drink-ware clean and organized.
- Refill the kegs, and keep the garnishes stocked.
- Proven supportive team member in a fast-paced working environment
- Making shooter trays and collect money at end of the night
- Washing and restocking glasses
- Set up for bottle service
- Ordering beer and liquor
- Keeping the coolers stocked
- Keeping workspace clean and organized
- Stocking inventory
- Serving drinks
- Cleaning drinking glasses
- Missalanious task to keep the bar running efficiently
- Take beverage orders from serving staff
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks..
- Assisting with opening and closing duties.
- Checking taps and appliances to confirm that they are working properly, making minor repairs or changing out kegs, if needed.
- Restock kegs, beers and supported bartenders with any and all jobs.
- Mixed drinks to restaurant standards.
- knowledge of basic cocktails, martinis, margaritas, beers, etc.
- Had the responsibility of properly training incoming Barbacks.
- Execute weekly inventory of alcohol at all stations, liquor cage, walk-in cooler and liquor room for bar manager to place orders.