Bank Officer Resume Examples
- Helped ensure smooth and seamless banking transactions as a back office bank officer .
- Responsible for day-to-day banking tasks, virtual cash management, opening new accounts, garnish accounts and customer service.
- Built and maintained relationships with high net worth clientele.
- Specialized in verifying customer data, data entry
- Cleared IBPS PO Exam
- Have been posted across several branches and administrative offices Of PNB
- Involved actively in a routine Banking operations, planning, budgeting, marketing, loan processing , maintaining Deposits , investment management , maintaining public relations, monitoring branch activities, customer handling, supervision of subordinates
- Resolved escalated customer issues in timely manner ,Gathered and reviewed customer feedback to improve operations.
- Met deadlines by proactively managing individual and team tasks Enhanced branch production rates by handling staff conflicts.
- Created strategies to develop and expand existing customer sales, which resulted increase in annual sales W rote reports detailing branch activities
- Identified and capitalised on community business opportunities with effective networking
- Maintaining inward-outward clearing.
- Cross selling of insurance products.
- To attend customer and to resolve any problem.
- Responsible for managing the overall operations of the bank.
- Customer Service Officer handling concerns and requests for Banking, Credit Cards and Loans through Live Chat and email
- Problem-solving such as basic troubleshooting, help customers protect their accounts by reviewing suspicious activity, reversing transactions and reissuing compromised debit and credit cards
- Escalating/highlighting customer problem incidences ensuring end-to-end resolution
- VOE (Voice of Employee) member in charge of organizing events and activities to contribute toward productivity and organization improvement
- Pioneered Citi Live Chat
- Awarded with Quality Excellence Award | June 2017
- Responsible to deal with investments and the new account everyday
- Providing solutions to the customers problem
- Selling insurance policy to the customers and given them after sale’s service
- Process the account in CRM
- Used all bank intelligence tools and products in order to extract various requested reports (Temenos – Globus T24, Arotron, Delta)
- Responded to a range of client banking queries in order to assist and advise them on settlements and debt restructuring plans
- Together with the client, developed (negotiated) the terms of the agreement related to loans
- Liaised with various Greek law firms and explained financial information
- Kept informed with new types of loans and products to meet clients’ needs
- Trained new internal staff that were working in the same department
- Preparation and maintenance of legal documentation – Mortgages, Leases, Bill of Sales, etc.
- Preparation, maintenance, rollover and reconciliation of Commercial Bills.
- Data entry of personal and housing loans.
- General typing, telephone and customer service. Teller relief.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of the teller line in the Kingsland location of Prosperity Bank.
- Evaluate the cash needs of the customers, and ensure adequate supply for their needs.
- Balance cash in vaults, teller drawers, and ATM
- Report to management above findings to justify number of FTEs needed for teller line.
- Locate missing deposits, teller outages, and proof errors.
- Correct said errors in a timely fashion to make sure that customers have little negative impact.
- Audit keys, combinations, cashier’s checks, instant issue ATM cards.
- Appointed as the team leader for a project run by the Retail Bank, Head office. The project was called the CIF Project (Customer Identification Files) project involved the merging and deleting of all duplicated and old customer identification files which linked them to the accounts opened within the bank. This clean-up project was for all customers nationwide and was run to accommodate the roll out of the new banking system currently used.
- Maintenance customers accounts as needed. This includes opening accounts, revising accounts, and closing accounts.
- Accept loan applications in compliance with federal regulations.
- Obtain supporting documentation for loan closing.
- Obtain on going documentation needed for loans–taxes, insurance, financial statements, etc.
- Order all supplies for the banking center.
- Record retention
- Ensure that all banking center staff know and follow proper procedure and regulations for handling customer transactions.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.