- Network within communities to find and attract new business;
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers;
- Provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter;
- Oversee the flow of cash;
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis;
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs;
- Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of firms;
- Establish and maintain relationships with personal and business customers.
- Coordinate the activities of workers in branches.
- Prepare operational risk reports for state management analysis.
- Develop and analyse information to assess the current and future financial status of branch.
- Supervised and coordinated with service team members, to deliver exceptional results meeting Key Performance Indicators.
- Conducted interviews with clients, in accordance with policy and procedure obtaining relevant information for loan processing.
- Implemented verification processes to ensure that all documentation was substantiated by relevant authority prior to submission.
- Maintained open lines of communication with clients, providing regular updates on status of application, during processing periods
- Prepared contracts, ensuring that all legal parameters, policy and procedure were upheld.
- Adhered to loan settlement procedures, to ensure that documentation, contracts, and transfers were completed in a timely manner, in accordance with policy and legislation.
- Contributed a positive influence within the team environment, promoting and encouraging individual participation, information and knowledge sharing.
- Bank Manager for last 2.5 years of Deniliquin & Jerilderie Branches
- Do client interviews & complete finance applications for both business & personal loans.
- Conduct staff meetings at both branches.
- conduct internal controls/compliance reviews.
- Assist/conduct training of staff.
- Fill in for any staff shortage from being a teller to sales consultant.