- Bake pastries in large quantities at a restaurant.
- Determine how food should be presented and decorate baked goods, such as cakes and pastries.
- Time management and organization of company goals and expectations
- Follow adhered duties and responsibilities with regards to baking
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Duty Manager
- Opened and set up the store several days a week
- Bakes daily sweets, pastries and kolaches
- Washed dishes, stocked shelves, and kept the store clean and in excellent condition
- Cashiered, prepared espresso drinks and coffee, and frequently assisted with customer service
baker/ cake decorator
- Responsible for daily baking and cake decorating.
- Replenish and refill counters with fresh stocks of bakery items.
- Ensure all food safety and company standards are met and exceed.
- Provide cleanliness and sanitation of work area and equipment.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues in a Bakery Department while also excelling independently.
- Gained the trust, confidence and respect of management to train colleagues on best practices.
- Responsible for receiving, unpacking, processing, organizing, storing, packaging, and labeling merchandise.
- Baked a variety of pastries, croissants, and breads ranging from sour-dough to custom loaves.
- Measure and weighed ingredients to prepare batters, dough, fillings, and icings, using scales or graduated containers.
- Trained new employees in job duties and company policies.
- Observe color of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, or humidity, accordingly.