baker/cashier/ unloading truck
- Prepared all food orders within a 2-3 minutes time frame.
- Operated the drive-through window and sales register quickly and efficiently.
- Constantly provided friendly guest service hospitality.
- Performed all Position responsibilities Accurately on time.
- Unloaded delivery truck and promptly restocked store at a timely manner.
- Baked 300+ sub rolls for daily sale.
- Cashed customers out at the register.
- Interacted with customers to fulfill orders.
- Operated meat slicer.
- Cleaned and maintained kitchen equipment and oven.
- Conducted employee evaluations, assessing strengths and reassigning accordingly.
- Complied with all health and safety codes.
- Developed new products based on seasonal ingredients, holidays and dessert trends.
- Determined quantity of product to prepare for next day operation by maintaining detailed production schedule.
- Established and maintained positive vendor relationships.
- Ability to read and follow recipes
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be able to adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Creativity in crafting new pastries.
- Apply icing and chocolate and other confectionary delights on cookies.
- Produce quality goods according to food safety guidelines.
- Baking all products which include bread, rolls, cookies, pastries, and pies.
- Receiving and putting away all trucks.
- Helping to maintain inventory levels with the managers.
- Aidong and helping fellow associates take care of customers and special orders.