- Maintained child’s health and well-being by providing meals, assisted with hygiene such as bathing, changing diapers, and potty training, and followed regular routines of the child’s eating and sleeping schedule.
- Formed a steady schedule to maintain an organized and structured environment
- Taught social skills in order to ensure social acceptability
- Promoted good behavior by using the positive reinforcement method.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle emergency situations in a calm manner
- Regulate children’s rest periods and nap schedules. or long periods of time.
- Model appropriate social behaviors and encourage concern for others to cultivate the development of interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts, and crafts, sports, walks, and playdates
- Teach and perform age-appropriate activities, such as lap play, reading, and arts and crafts to encourage the development of children.
- Organized age appropriate activities
- Prepared healthy snacks
- Focused on homework before play time
- Allowed safe, supervised outdoor play
- Cared for infant boy, boy and girl, ages 5 and 3
- Coordinated after school activities and meal plans
- Supervised weekly physical, speech, and occupational therapies for infant boy
- Scheduled doctor appointments
- Created engaging and educational games
- Bathe and dress child and change diapers.
- Sterilize and prepare bottles and meals and feed child
- Drive child to play dates and activities
- Instructing children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.