- Met with parents to discuss behavior, discipline, daily planning, and child activity.
- Supervised children while conducting age-appropriate activities, while also educating them on aspects of safety and responsibility.
- Organized age-appropriate activities, such as reading, play time, and outings such as playing games at the park.
- Helped ensure the smooth transition between family events.
- Supervise and assist with homework.
- Ensured children followed assigned chores, provided assistance of their chores when prompted, and demonstrated the importance of responsibility.
- Transported the children to school and other outings.
- Remove children from stationary vehicle.
- Perform first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) when required (theoretical)
- Provided cleaning services in relation to the children’s care and health (i.e. vacuuming, dishes, laundry)
- Located and removed hazards in child play areas.
- minding children
- meal preperation
- time management
- first aid
- Prepared snacks and entertainment (appropriate for all ages)
- Put kids to bed at time given by parents/guardian
- Help children with school work
- I have babysat for as long 6 hours
- Bathed children if necessary
- Taken children to playdates
- Coordinated different types of activities to enhance physical and intellectual development.
- Balanced playtime and limited screen time to optimize types of stimulation and support development of fine motor, gross motor and cognitive skills.
- Assisted children with homework assignments and special projects across different subjects to promote academic success.
- Provided appealing, nutritious meals and dedicated special attention to food allergy concerns.