babysitter, helper, and nanny
- Making breakfast and lunch for everyone.
- Helping and teaching how to read and write different words.
- Making different crafts, painting, building, and coloring.
- Washing dishes and clothing. Picking up the toys that were used before.
- Model appropriate social behaviors and encourage concern for others to cultivate development of interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts and crafts, sports, walks, and play dates.
- Perform housekeeping and cleaning duties related to children’s care.
- prepare food and refreshments to children.
- English language
- Changed diapers
- Washed dishes
- Changed babies
- Took them to doctors
- Dress children and help prepare them for bed
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities and be involved with them.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about allergies, behaviors, responsibilities, and related issues.
- Provide care for multiple children altogether without attending to one child more-so than the other.
- Assist in serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and let them teach or share with me.
- take responsibility for children when put in my care
- play with children
- Took care of them when they was sick