senior automation tester
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for web architecture or technologies.Job responsibility included writing Test Plan and Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts from requirements and Use Cases.
- Involved in different phases of testing basically the Business Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, Positive and Negative Testing.
- Generated automation scripts in Selenium , HP UFT and Test Complete for Regression Testing
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool called ‘SOAP UI’. Have been using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, create Test cases, run them
- Involved in peer review meetings and updated test cases according to new changes.
- Automated the whole Regression Test Process using Test Complete
- Used Quality Center extensively for managing project documents, test cases and test reports. Also used Quality Center as a Bug Tracking tool to report defects and follow them up with the developers.
- Worked for Client IBM India Private Ltd.
- Development and execution automation test scripts using QTP (VB Script) for functional, regression, smoke, ad hoc and end-to-end Testing.
- Played a key role in developing the framework
- Worked with managers to perform data-prep for testing.
- Developed Keyword Driven Framework Using Selenium Web Driver and automated 2 Applications which process huge amount of data into the system with Excel as the input file.
- Automated Build testing in the project with Selenium and covered all the smoke Test cases.
- Automated Web-Service with Selenium.
- Perform black-box testing, regression, and functional testing using Test Complete.
automation tester /lead
- Provide status reporting of team activities against the program plan or schedule.
- Managed a team of QA testers (6 members); provided the managerial and technical leadership of the team.
- Execute Smoke and Regression Test automation against multiple configurations to certify release readiness.
- Execute test scripts on virtual test lab resources via VMWare virtualization.
- Execute functional testing on the PDA simulator to find defects.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Maintain automation scripts running on Linux OS.
automation tester / qa
- Created accurate and efficient test scripts in Rally to manage automated testing of certain products and features.
- Identified and tracked defects with Rally and supported developers in resolving problems by completing additional tests.
- Implemented use of C# and Specflow tools to illustrate project features and requirements.
- Utilized Specflow to run automation scripts.
- Reviewed all test cases and test scripts for quality and purposely looked for additional areas to review.