Automation Engineer Resume Examples
- Design, implementation and documentation of the Substation Control Systems for NG and ARAMCO PSAprojects.
- Technical discussions with Customer Engineers and ensure approvals, comments, and issue resolution.
- Architecture design for SAS system over 61850 protocols on PACIS EcoSUI & Zenon software.
- Installation of operator workstation, engineering workstation & Gateway PCs.
- Ownership of the automation projects from concept / design through to delivery and production handover.
- Modifying existing control systems to meet changing production demands.
- Identifying opportunities where automation can benefit and enhance production.
- Managing automation projects including overseeing all external automation contractors.
- Develop tools, infrastructure and frameworks to increase the automation productivity of the team and add quality to our products.
- Create automated functional, regression, and stress test infrastructure for CITIBANK Equities trading platform.
- Help educate and provide leadership on how to leverage existing tools and build their own automated testing solutions.
- On site commissioning of PLC/SCADA and supervision for control wiring.
- Conduct or supervise the installation and operation of Control systems.
- Helping and consulting with other team members in resolving unusual and complicated problems related to newdevelopment, production support and testing
- Integration of Alstom, ABB, Siemens, ZIV, SEL and GE with the features of 61850.
- Providing Automation solutions.
- Building Potential Leads for Organisation .
- Meet EveryMonth Target Successfully as per the Organisation Structure.
- Freqent Follow upto Leads to generate Potential Enquiries.
- Maintaining All leads and daily followup in Excel and Database.
- Scheduling and Planning of Field Engineers for day by day work planning
- Cold calls follow up
- Program PLCs for brands such as Siemens, Omron, etc.
- Program HMI and SCADA
- The cybersecurity test for the SAS project includes server, IED & network.
- Preparing FO Schedule and MDCL for SEC projects.
- Joined Cloud&Infra team post the training program, currently working on various Automation tools for reducing the various repetitive and laborious performed on a day-to-day basis by Operations team.
- Working as an Automation engineer in Capgemini Cloud Platform(CCP). To give an overview, CCP is responsible for managing the complete Infrastructure (both Cloud and OS Level) of over 80 clients from Europe, UK and Asia Pacific regions.
- Working on StackStorm – an event driven automation tool, for integration existing tools and services to remove the human intervention required in various aspects of day-to-day activities.
- Working on Ansible – a configuration management tool, which helps in mass OS-Level configuration for the servers launched in the Cloud environment.
- Working on Rundeck – a scheduling and automation tool, which helps in automating the various activities performed by Operations on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, reducing errors and improving efficiency of the overall project.
- Working on Hashicorp Vault – a secret management solution, for maintaining and managing various passwords/secrets/keys of the infrastructure of all clients in a safe and secure manner.
senior automation engineer
- Supervisory Jobs about Daily Preventive, Maintenance, Corrective, Troubleshooting, Modification, Predictive Documentation and Reporting
- Wiring/terminating, programming, configuration and troubleshooting for Logic Control (PLC/DCS) PLC: Allen Bradley (PLC 5, Compact Logix, SLC 500/5000), Siemens (S5, S7-200, S7-300, S7-400), Omron, Pilz, Triconex, Mitsubishi Melsec, ABB (AC70, MP51), Schneider M340
- DCS : ABB (MP200, AC450, AC800M, ABB Symphony), Supcon (ECS-100, ECS-700), Siemens PCS7
- Preparing the Database for ABTS (Automatic Bus Transfer Scheme), ACCS (Automatic capacitor control Scheme) for SEC and National Grid Saudi projects as an application engineer.
junior automation engineer
- Automated Universal testing Machine, communication using Arduino Mega through LabVIEW.
- Debugged test failures worked closely with software department Teams and make continuous improvement to existing bug tracking system.
- Research test techniques and develop test plan and improve validation.
- FAT & SAT for ABTS & ACCS.
- Involved in Multiple projects for Saudi National Grid & Saudi Aramco project Automation Commissioning and site closure.
- Excellent experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Team City, Jenkins, JUnit and related technologies.
- Continuous Integration experience .
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by working with the entire development team, including adding instrumentation and doing debugger-based analysis.
- Develop detailed project plans and cost estimation
- Work and monitor projects ensuring deliverables are on time, within budget and scope
- Perform PLC programming, SCADA and HMI graphic design, electrical system design and installation, project planning, commissioning, troubleshooting and documentation
- ︎Provides technical support for automation projects base on customer requirements
- ︎Provides Operation, Maintainance and Troubleshooting trainings for projects completed
- ︎Lead Factory and Site Acceptance Testings
- ︎Ensure smooth turn over of projects to end-users
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.