- Created and managed IEPs to define student learning objectives and educational strategies, in addition to applying instructional knowledge and methods to support goals.
- Interacted with other members of team in staff and IEP meetings to discuss student progress and adjust plans to meet changing demands.
- Delivered effective and differentiated classroom instruction to a diverse range of developmentally challenged students.
- Cultivated connections and strong student rapport to foster classroom engagement, in addition to recording student progress to inform parents and school administration.
- Modified general education curriculum for special-needs students based on various instructional techniques and technologies.