- Live in nanny for 2.5 years
- prepared food for children
- drove them to school and activities
- helped around the house
- Excellent communication and judgement skills
- Promoting effective ways to enforce rules to ensure safety and maintaining discipline.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as laundry, cleaning, meal preparation, and changing of linens.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities,meals served, medications administered, behaviors, and related issues..
- Provided good care and created/supported recreation/educational activities for host family’s children aged 7, 12, and 14.
- Provided special care for an autistic boy aged 10 years old.
- Maintained a healthy and child-friendly environment
- Developed educational programmes & daily activity schedule for baby inclusive of outings
- Keep records of daily observations and information about activities, nap schedules, general behaviour
- Communicate with guardians about daily activities, behaviours, and related issues.
- Performed light housekeeping duties; running of errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping
- Sterilize bottles and prepare formulas; personal care
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of 2 twins, age 8 years old
- Manage family duties , such as order supplies, shopping , answer the telephone, postage
- Basic cooking and housekeeping duties
- Key accomplishments – English, decision making, organisation skills, driving