- Review books and journal articles for potential publication.
- Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to graduate students on topics such as marketing related courses
- Supervise student internship, and research work.
- Good relationship with students
- Made in good results
- Arrangement if timetables
- Plan and administer budgets for programs, equipment and support services
- Teaching and Research: Planning, designing and delevery of course material.
- NAB Coordinator: Working as NBA coordinator, where building of rubricks, various attainment and governing policy is been designed and implimented.
- EDC Coordinator: Being an Institutional head my role is to Designing, Planning, and building Entrepreneurship culture among students. Had done tie up MCED an Govt. Institution for incubation center.
- R&D Coordinator: Acting as R&D Coordinator for our department where, patenting, research publication and international conference is implemented.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests under mentor-mentee profile.
- Internship Head: In my period as Internship coordinator, we have successfully given internship to 383 student in last 3 years. Out of which student has claimed to get average of Rs 12000 stipend from internship.
- Teach physics to students. This comprises General courses and Theoretical Physics.
- Along with this, research in Theoretical Physics based mainly on the analytic calculations and application of numerical methods when exact solutions do not exist.
- Develop theories and laws on the basis of observation and experiments, and apply these theories and laws to problems in areas such as statistical physics and theory of critical phenomena and phase transitions.
- Report theoretical results by writing papers for scientific journals or by presenting information at scientific conferences.
- Collaborate with other scientists in the development of alternative theoretical and simulation methods to corroborate my own results.
- Provide information, guidance, and preparation for the Government/private competitive examination.
- Train and assist tutors and volunteers.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, policies, and administrative regulations.
- Compile and study occupational, educational, and economic information to assist in determining and carrying out vocational and educational objectives.