- Evaluate the work of department leaders and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Work with volunteers to identify their goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Counsel or aid family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and resolving conflict.
- Mobilize all departments within the church to serve in our community.
- Prepare and deliver sermons.
- Serve as assistant to the senior pastor.
- Recruit and train volunteers to serve in the various departments.
- Counsel individuals and families in crisis.
- Oversee the flow of cash and budget management.
- Organize and train musicians and singers for our worship services.
- Prepare and deliver sermons and teaching sessions.
- Assist in Church duties with Lead Pastor
- Coordinate, Develop, and lead Intern Team.
- Prepare sermons, studies, games for Avg. 80 students.
- Communicate Student Services.
- Communicate and fill the Pulpit when Lead Pastor was out.
- Offer counseling for those in need.
- Responsible for overseeing youth ministry and Wednesday evening gatherings
- Responsible for overseeing and shepherding youth leadership team
- Responsible for overseeing, organizing, and executing weekend retreats and week-long camps
- Responsible for teaching Sunday School classes
- Responsible for overseeing the small group ministry
- Responsible for conducting marital, pre-marital, and family counseling, officiated weddings
- Responsible for preaching Sunday morning messages on a rotational basis
- Provide Staff Leadership, Strategy, Calendarizing, Budgeting and Goal Implementation
- Write, Design, Teach Classes: Discipleship, Parenting, Baptism, Marriage, Baby Dedication
- Provide Counseling: Marriage, Children, Parenting
- Clovis Unified Liaison: serve teachers, staff and students in the Clovis East Area (AP Scholarship Funds, Thanksgiving Baskets, Toy Drive)
- Oversee Communication: Social Media, Graphic Design, Webpage Maintenance, Creation of flyers, mailers, invitations
- Coordinate Church-Wide seasonal/special events: Easter, Fall Kick-off, Christmas, Rodeo Day, etc…
- Lead, Recruit, Schedule First Impression Team: Greeters, Bakers, Resources and Ushers