assistant vice president
- Responsible for sales of financial services products and overall management of retail bank branches.
- Responsible for profit/loss, strategic planning, deposit growth, sales of mutual funds, loan generation, and operational efficiency.
- Trained and coached sales and customer service staff.
- Received numerous awards for exceeding product sales goals and for exceeding mutual fund sales targets
assistant vice president
- Manage the administration of the college in all areas of systems setup, monitoring, purchasing and Human Resource.
- Plan, manage and lead marketing, Public Relations and Student Recruitment Activities towards the profitability of the College.
- Plan and execute all aspects with regards to Student Admissions/ induction events, Student Services and Student Records Management.
- Chair and/ or present information at the Extenuating Board & relevant Assessment Boards.
- Liaise with government, corporate and institutional partners on all matters relating to the business development of the College.
- Plan and manage all aspects of the College’s growth and recognition (including upgrade to University College, institutional certification/accreditation and validation).
assistant vice president, business strategy
- Reduced Revenue Leakage by establishing a robust Customer Lifecycle Tracking Process (Improved bottom line by 10%).
- Established a centralized process for cataloging customers and streamline deliverables to reduce turn around time (Acheived: 20%) and improve Revenue Collection cycle (Acheived: 30% – 40%)
- Created a blueprint to set up Customer-wise One-button Information Retrieval System and spearheaded its implementation across departments.
- Plan, coordinate and implementation of multiple database & metrices leading to improved business planning
assistant vice president, payment & document services
- Responsible for budget control, management performance evaluations, hiring, management training and performance issues related to Corporate Records, Payment and Billing Services, Document Management Center and Mail & Scanning Center.
- Project manager/sponsor of various projects for continuous improvements. Created E-Bill, E-Pay, IVR and Web Payment functionality through 3rd party vendor partnerships.
- Handled a team of five in Accounting Control for Core Rates, Global Equity Derivatives and Global Liquidity Management businesses covering OTC Derivatives for Frankfurt region involving :
- BAU responsibilities
assistant vice president, regional head karnataka
- To recruit candidates and Ensure regrettable attrition is under control.
- To increase revenue in assigned region and increase sales volume across the products.
- New client acquisition and AUM growth in Existing accounts
- Building, managing, training and developing a team
- Daily meeting with Relationship managers and Advisors, having sales drive discussion, performance tracking,
- Product drive, Trading Activities & ensuring that client servicing is at the expected quality
- Creating product mix to meet investor’s requirements.