- Assist senior teacher in conducting weekly trainings with kids between the ages of seven and thirteen.
- Independently teach warm-up exercises and ensure the safety of the children at all times.
- Conduct first aid if needed.
- Organise costumes orders and payments.
- Learning-oriented educator with 5 years of hands-on classroom expertise. Committed to providing all students a meaningful and memorable education.
- Talent for designing creative lesson plans that facilitate students’ unique goals, needs, interests, and learning styles.
- Proven ability to incorporate project-based learning and blended learning to actively engage students, promote classroom participation, and boost comprehension and retention.
- Proficiency in establishing a focused and disciplined classroom setting, where students feel safe, special, and cared for.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to forge positive relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- Monitor student’s daily goals on their modular studies.
- Help and assist students’ need for informative clarifications concerning their worksheets.
- Teach Bible Lessons every chapel hour
- Tutor and assist children individually to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by the workbook.