- Provide assistance to teachers in achieving educational objectives
- Work directly with individual students and small groups to help them reach the skill levels of the class as a whole
- Execute instructional activities following teacher direction
- Implement behavior management programs designed by teachers and school psychologist
- Serve as a source of information to help any substitute teacher assigned in the absence of the regular teacher
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students’ needs and progress.
- Assisted and mentored students in groups and on an individual basis
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
- Teach,Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records., homework assignments, and handouts.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula and career issues.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
- Assist teacher in maintaining discipline in class .
- Requisition and stock teaching materials and supplies.
- Laminate teaching materials to increase their durability under repeated use.
- Organize and label materials and display students’ work in a manner appropriate for their eye levels and perceptual skills.
- Distribute teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and pencils to students.
- Perform cleaning duties related to students’ care.
- Teach dance routines to youth
- Ensure comprehension
- Maintain safe environment
- Replace teacher at any moment
- Achieved Royal Academy of Dance Intermediate Foundation ballet exam