- Directed the overall activities of planning, developing, implementing and evaluating the schools’ instructional and staff developmental programs with a special focus on Testing programs.
- Directed the planning for and coordinated implementation to special, federal and state-funded projects to ensure compliance and to meet students’ needs.
- Coordinated the local and state student assessment program for the school and directed programs to improve student performance. (Solutions Team)
- Coordinated the local and state student assessment program for the school and directed programs to improve student performance.
- Supervised the development, implementation and monitoring of after school and summer plans and programs.
- Maintained liaison with social, professional, civic, volunteer and other community agencies and groups having an interest in the school.
- Planned, evaluated and recommended programs, policies, goals and objectives in area of responsibility.
- Trained, supervised and evaluated personnel.
- Recommended and implemented programs for the modification and utilization of the building, physical facilities and school playgrounds.
- Conducted meetings with the staff as necessary for the proper functioning of the school.
- Recommended requisitions and adequate supplies and equipment for staff and school.
- Identify case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations.Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities, policies, and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Maintain State Compliance records for Florida Department of Education.
- Manage all scholarship programs (McKay, Step Up For Students, & PLSA).
- Maintain online records for high school students through Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA).
- Maintained a positive school climate through promotion of Core Values.
- Attended and facilitated Child Study and Team Meetings
- Served as METCO liaison.
- Coordinated school wide MCAS testing.
- Assumed Principal position during maternity leave.
- Observe, supervise and evaluate teachers and staff to further school’s vision of excellence.
- Supervise over 60 academic core teachers and support staff including related arts, custodians and athletic coaches.
- Conduct student discipline issues and coordinate improvement plans with teachers and parents.
- Performed all other duties assigned by the Principal/Superintendent