- Manipulating images according to client needs.
- Changing backgrounds of images for e-commerce marketing purposes using various selection techniques in Adobe Photoshop.
- Crop images according to guidelines for Clients Portfolios.
- Changing color temperature of images according the need of client.
- Creating Banners of various brands for social media for digital marketing purposes.
- Creating logos, cover banners for clients using design guide lines and aesthetics.
- Direct activities of workers who are setting up photographic equipment.
- Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Perform maintenance tasks necessary to keep equipment working properly.
- Select and assemble equipment and required background properties, according to subjects, materials, and conditions.
- Worked as a second shooter at weddings.
- Worked as a light assistant.
- Monitored setup and teardown of equipment.
- Helped the team with new and creative ideas.
- Retouched fashion and beauty shots.
- Prepared and filled out photograph forms for each customer.
- Assisted customers with any questions
- Assisted in coordinating children in poses for photographs
- Collected payment from customers
- Ink borders or lettering on illustrations using pens, brushes, or drafting instruments.
- Worked with the consumer to provide best packages for their needs and price range.
- Handled money and checks and provided change to consumers.
- Scheduled and rescheduled sessions for photos.
- Made phone calls for pick ups for photos in studio.
- Answered questions that consumers had regarding price, quality, etc. of photos.