- Assisted in the creation of numerous animated films, such as Fruzen: the winter witch of 2015.
- Compilation and editorial files were successfully recorded for the company’s confidential keepings.
- Conducted statistics and probability for the societal influence of AKIBA’s animated productions
- Developed company first standard designs for sampling purpose for all seasons.
- Done As-Built drawings consisting of the street lighting layout and street lighting design drawings for m/s RTA.
- Co-ordination with Engineers from the clients, main contractors and the project site in- charges.
- Maintaining the daily, weekly and monthly reports of the site activities such as the quantity of works done, men and materials used in each site works.
- Sending enquires for materials purchase and preparation of the L.P.O’s to various material suppliers.
- Preparation of quotations, invoices for various clients and main contractors.
- Assisting of Principaldesigner Stuart Membery to create new original design of ladies and mens clothing.
- Assisting of design and production of Pavilion Hotel in Canberra uniform and interior designe.
- Assisting of original design and production of Ink group greeting card collections
- Assosting of original design and produciton of Oroton scarf design and acceceries
- Two years of experience in Designing in Coral Draw, Photoshop, solid works, and 3D printer.
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types etc.
- Confer with sales and management executives in order to discuss design ideas.
- Exploring and sampling,embroidery and print with experienced artisans, using a range of techniques such as block printing, screen printing, zardozi and beadwork.
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes.
- Planning and developing ranges.
- Sourcing , selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments.
- Developing surface design or ornamentation.
- Making fashion illustrations.
- Handling buyers and clients.
- Creating or visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer aided design (CAD).