- Design Layouting
- Design Editing in Jacquard and Print
- Generating Colorways
- Use computer software to generate new ideas.
assistant designer/retail and sales
- Event Planning (Belluccio Ball) – organising sponsorships for Gift Bags and event setup
- Organising collaborations with Makeup Artists and Hairstylists to get Models prepared for runway
- Cash/EFPTOS handling
- Supporting sales
- Answering calls/Emails
- Marketing/social Media
- Instagram profile boosting
- Plan and design interior environment for the gallery based on incoming merchandise
- Helping customers finding their needs
- Assisting in Consultation
- Taking clients’ measurements
- Work for these brands: TOMMY HILFIGER, MONSOON, ELCORTE, ANTHROPOLOGIE, FREE PEOPLE, EXPRESS.
- Direct and coordinate workers involved in cutting and constructing samples or finished garments.
- Select materials and production techniques to be used for garments.
- Provide sample garments to buyers and buying houses, and arrange for showcase of sample garments at meetings.
- Sew together sections of material to form mocks or samples of garments.
- Develop graphics for brands.
- Contributed in developing Girlswear Range in accordance with the brand guide.
- Designed products seasonally focusing on style, fit, and fabric.
- Excelled in developing the technical and specification sheet to get the end product right.
- Oversaw Printing and sample development for the buyer’s presentations.