- Inspect/install parts down assembly line according to BOM
- Solder and verify parts on various circuit board models
- Rework and record NC circuit boards
- Test part in Combo machine
- Monthly inventory checks
- Record and input data into Oracle system
- Work as an Assembly Line In-charge.
- 4G, 3G, 2G Unit Assembly & Tuning.
- Manual function Test (MFT) Operator.
- Soldering Operator.
- Not Good (NG) Units Rework.
- Soldering Trainer.
- 1. Work according to operator instruction sheets and/or verbal instructions to effectively perform operations.2. Check products and/or component dimensions with use of various indicators and gauges as described in procedures or work instructions.3. Change simple parts and fixtures to facilitate changeover of product types.4. Visually and manually check for defects in product or workmanship.5. Where appropriate, input data daily to maintain charts and reports to support manufacturing, engineering, quality, material control, and sales.
- Worked in coordination with a team to produce expected daily quota.
- Individually inspected all product for defects and worked with engineers to prevent further incidents.
- Packed product into skid upon line completion to await shipment to customer.
- In the Assembly Operator position I performed a wide variety of tasks to prepare and build up vehicle parts, sub-systems, and components
- I installed subsystems parts, and components into a vehicle on a moving assembly line
- I also performed checks and inspections to ensure good quality
- The position requires the use and operation of various power tools, hoists, and torqueing tools
- I worked in a repetitive, fast paced environment where we have to build the utmost quality product within a certain tact time
- This job requires you to lift up to 40lbs, bend, twist, turn, kneel, squat, reach overhead, perform strong pinch and grip, push pull, and stand/walk up to 8 hours per day
- We use computer to activate the right tools to use when the unit comes to our stations
- Working as an Assembly Operator.
- In there Electronics connectors manufacturing and testing.
- Done projects for VSSC.
- Connectors like nuclear connectors, Aerospace connectors and Military purpose.