- Clean and lubricate machines.Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- Use wrenches, pipe wrenches, air tools for assembly of blast pots. .
- Use solder and blue prints to assemble electrical panels.
- Create and maintain safe working environment by maintaining work area and upholding safety regulations.
- Some experience interpreting blueprints, drawings, and sketches
- Perform hand and automatic assembly operations on components, sub assemblies, and assembles.
- Assess work for errors or compliance issues and make corrections and modifications when necessary,
- Clean and finish sub-assemblies or assemblies with using hand or power tools.
- Lubricate and wipe machines, tools, and workplace to maintain safety and cleanliness
- Expertly measure and cut, bend and fit small wires to machines when needed
- Performed testing on all products before putting them away.
- Packed at designated lines and maintained productions-based speed.
- Lined packs as needed.
- Practiced quality packing procedures while obtaining and sorting product.
- Assemble and align pieces of material to a specific area
- Clean and scrub the working area as needed
- Transport loaded material to it’s proper place
- Assemble building material millwork products such as doors, windows, cabinets, counters, vanities or closets.
- Assembling Electrical Components using wide range of tools/machines
- Operating machines.Printers/Moulders
- Acting Leading hand for 20 Months
- Help organise work rotations/Job allocations for employees. Use of computer for database managing on a daily basis
- Acquired Fork Lift Licence
- Warehouse/Stores Experience/Pick Packing Orders
- High Reach experienced