- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, using hand tools
- Maintained and cleaned the inside and out of the factory
- Worked in the laser department, taking apart the pieces that had just been cut
- Assembling Solar Panels
- Operating and Maintaining Printing Machines
- Testing finished Products
- Picking/Packing Products
- Other duties as required
- Testing of ACB & MCCB products like HV testing and insulation resistance testing.
- In ACB ,fitment of accessories like MOTOR, CC, SHUNT, AUXILARY, RELAY(WS1, G1), Cell Switch, Counter, UVT Coil, UCON.
- Test all accessories and take ETR test and fill the report.
- Prepare Process Documents for Assembly & Testing .
- SAP production Activity.
- PPC Shop floor Planning.
- RM & FG Store Activity or Dispatch Activity.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Pack and accurately ship out orders
- Fast-paced working environment
- Operated on an assembly line to produce ranges at a particular production speed.
- Ensured quality of the ranges along with the safety of all employees.