- Facilitate communication between deaf and hearing clients, using preferred language.
- Interpret in a range of different settings, including medical, educational, and theatrical.
- Exhibit consistent professionalism while adhering to the code of professional conduct.
- Collaborate with deaf and hearing sign coaches prior to every performance.
- Worked in an academic setting with emphasis in the arts.
- Interpreted bimonthly showcases which included monologues, spoken word, poetry, vocal performances, and recording arts.
- Provided interpretation between spoken English and American Sign Language, in several different classroom settings, including advanced placement.
- Interpret and analyze Shakespeare as well as other period pieces.
- Interpreted for 500+ deaf students and deaf adults.