- deal with psychiatric and addictive patients .
- art therapy individuals, groups.
- Develop therapeutic and treatment plans based on patient’ symptoms.
- make annual gallery for patients products.
- writing reports for every case .
- Hosted a 3 day, group therapeutic retreat.
- Use of clinical based, Psycho-Dynamic Therapy & various creative modalities to enhance Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
- Provided therapy for individuals and the group to primarily address;
- Facilitate and co-facilitate group art therapy for adolescents to promote the sense of safety, self-expression and recovery.
art therapist (trainee)
- Co-facilitate The Parent Trail program for parents living with mental illness.
- Conduct a research project of the program evaluation of The Parent Trail and publish in Australia and New Zealand Arts Therapy Journal 2018.
- Integrate art therapy with the Play Groups for pre-schoolers.
- Support individual and families with art therapy sessions.
- Conduct individual art intervention developing a therapeutic relationship with clear boundaries and goals.
- Coordinate within a multidisciplinary team communicating clinical information effectively and ethically both verbally and written.