- Facilitated the production of the creative vision of the client and director on many big campaigns and TV ads.
- Prepared sets and gave each set its unique visual identity.
- Planned, organized and controlled artistic aspects of film, or television productions.
- Prepared a budget for the set design and build.
- Hired an art department team.
- Supervised the building of sets to ensure it happens on time and within budget.
- Hired equipment such as specialized props.
- Solid success directing and implementing a broad range of revenue-generating design projects, from conception to launch.
- Readily translate business requirements into effective advertising campaigns. All projects met all milestones, deadlines, and budget requirements.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Intuitively adapted to new technology and innovative processes while ensuring compliance with corporate standards.
- I formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- I confer with creative, art, copywriting, or production department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts and to coordinate creative activities.
- I would like to hire, train, and direct staff members who develop design concepts into art layouts or who prepare layouts for printing.
- I often research current trends and new technology, such as printing production techniques, computer software, and design trends.
- I can review illustrative material to determine if it conforms to standards and specifications.
- I will be able to confer with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- I would love to create custom illustrations or other graphic elements.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, analyze market trends
- Create marketing strategies for promotional events
- Confer with manager to identify target market, discuss concerns and to provide advice on business decisions.
- Create promotional materials that require graphic design, web design, and photography skills
- Project managing for the biggest department on film and television – the art department.
- Facilitate the production designer’s creative vision for all the locations and sets.
- Supervise crew and unify the overall visual appearance of a film or television show.
- Responsible for assigning tasks to art department coordinator, keeping track of the art department budget, scheduling, and overall quality control.
- Liaison to other departments; special FX, property, graphics, transportation, and locations departments.
- Attend production meetings and tech scouts in order to provide information to other departments to have a visual floor plan of each location.